Disneyland Resort – Attendance Chart
Disneyland Resort Attendance Chart
Buy cheap Cialis Online style=”text-align: center;”>Yearly Attendance
Although special events and promotions may influence Theme Park attendance levels, the following list highlights historic attendance trends throughout the year:
Lowest Attendance History Throughout The Year
- January (except New Year’s Day) until just prior to Presidents’ week in February
- The week following Labor Day until just prior to Thanksgiving week
- The week following Thanksgiving until the week prior to Christmas
Moderate Attendance History Throughout The Year
- After Presidents’ week in February through early March
- Late April through early June (except Memorial Day weekend)
- The first part of Thanksgiving week
Highest Attendance History Throughout The Year
- Presidents’ week in February
- Mid-March through Late April (”Spring Break”)
- Memorial Day weekend
- Mid-June through Labor Day
- October 3rd through the 5th Gay Days
- Thanksgiving Day and weekend
- Christmas week through New Year’s Day
At A Glance – Dates to Avoid if You Don’t Like Crowds
January 18 – 21 – Martin Luther King Jr. weekend.
February 15 – 18 – President’s Day weekend.
March 21 – 24 – Easter weekend.
March 31 – April 4 – Spring Break for the local schools.
May 23 – 26 – Memorial Day weekend.
June 30 – July 6 – Independence Day/4th of July week.
August 29 – September 1 – Labor Day weekend.
October 3 – 5 – Gay Days Anaheim.
October 10 – 13 – Columbus Day weekend.
November 7 – 11 – Veteran’s Day weekend.
November 21 – December 1 – Thanksgiving break for schools.
December 19 – January 4 – Holiday break for schools.
Special events and promotions may influence Theme Park attendance levels.
Busiest and Slowest Days of The Week
Weekends are twice as busy as weekdays, and 3-day weekends can be jammed packed. Another important factor is schools have random Fridays off and half-days which can impact attendance. Check the Anaheim City School District’s Calendar before your trip. You can check it out here >>
- Slowest days of the week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
- Busiest days of the week: ,Friday, Saturday, Sunday, Monday
- The busiest day: Saturday
- The slowest day: Tuesday
During regular attendance periods the Theme Parks tend to be the busiest on the following days:
Disneyland Park: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
Disney’s California Adventure Park: Friday, Saturday, Sunday
Important Tips For Slow Times
If you go when the Disneyland Resort is less busy here’s some things to consider…
- The Weather may be cooler
- There’s less crowds
- Shorter lines and wait times
- You can get discounts on hotels and sometimes tickets
- less stress
- The park hours are shorter
- More rides may be closed for renovation
- Fast Passes may not be offered
- Some stores may be closed